Saturday, April 3, 2010

This Week's News

I got my A.R. trophy.  Breydan and Phoebe got their A.R. trophy.  (Jonathan)

I got an A.R. trophy!  I felt very, very, very happy!
I saw some friends there.  My mom, dad and Nanya
were there. (Phoebe)

When I got my trophy I felt proud.  We almost got our goal.  (Breydan)  (Mrs. Pruzin:  The class has reached their total books read and points earned goals.  They also have a goal that every child earns an honors trophy this year.)

In A.R. I have 119 points!  Shareya is almost to her trophy.  We are so proud of her. (Alicia)

I danced on the table with Mrs. Pruzin and Chloe.  I almost fell down. (Madeleine) (Mrs. Pruzin wants everyone to know that Madeleine was safe as she danced and didn't close to falling down.  I'm sure it just felt like that. :))

Yesterday we went to the Desert Museum.  We saw a rattlesnake with a gila monster.  We also saw a deer.  (Meikelo)

I got sick on Monday night.  On Thursday was the field trip.  Mom and dad said I could go.  (Caleb)

In Music we got a 5!  We learned a new song.  (A Rig a Jig Jig)  We learned another new song that you rock and gallop. (Madison)

At recess I like to read and play tag and play Duck, Duck, Goose. (Megan)

We read the big book.  We found the hidden picture. (Alexis)

We read about weather.  We did a science experiment.  We made a volcano.  (Mikayla)

We made landforms.  It was very fun.  Then it was recess.  I made a volcano during recess.  (Zach)

At music we got a 5.  We got to sing a lot of songs.  We had fun. (Colton)

We spelled something about a special person.  Mine was my uncle. (Jumana)

We went to the Desert Museum.  Me and my dad were doing hummingbirds.  We saw lots of  them.  Mrs. Pruzin let me see snakes. (Chloe)

In math we are measuring.  A paper is 11 inches across.  A checker is about 1 inch. (Alex)

We made desert landforms.  I made a mesa.  Then I made a landslide by pouring water on part of it.  Now I am trying to make it blow up. (Ben)

We measure stuff in math.  We measured stuff that was real and stuff that was not real.  We measured with blocks.  (Tiffany)

We got a 5 in music.  We got to have 5 more minutes of recess.  We got more than 5 minutes. (Reis)

We saw a snake.  Then we saw a rattlesnake. (Shareya)

At recess I play football or war.  In war there are animals.  There are 8 people in war. (Branden)

We made desert landforms in groups of three.  I was in a group with Ben and Zach.  I made a butte.  It was fun. (Zachary)

In library I got a book. (Hayden)

We read a big books about animal clues, hidden animals and coyotes.  (Katarina)

This week we watched a movie about the Desert Museum.  I liked it! (Lauren)

1 comment:

LPipppins said...

Congrats on earning a 5 in music. I know that you worked very hard to earn that 5. Keep up the great work!
I enjoyed meeting up with you at the Desert Museum. What a cool place! It was fun seeing how excited you all were to check out the animals. Keep up the good job on your reports. I can't wait to see how they turn out.