Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Cubs Holiday Wishes

Each cub's homework before our winter break was to write a holiday wish for themself, their family and the world.  Here is what they wrote:

My Holiday Wishes by Peyton
My wish for my family because my mom makes me dinner and she helped me with the Christmas lights, I wish that I had an X-box. I wish that the world would be bigger.

My Holiday Wishes by Spencer
My family wishes to be safe this year. I wish for presents. A wish for the world is peace.

My Holiday Wishes by Charlie
My wish is that I can see Saint Nick. My family wish is to get a new dog. My wish is for is for peace in the world.

My Holiday Wishes by Hector
I wish for Santa to give me a robot monster and a DS and a robot. I wish for my family to get a dog. I wish for the world to be kind and to have everything they want.

My Holiday Wishes by Claire
I wish my family to always love each other. I wish for a very, very pretty, pretty glass slipper for myself. I wish for the world to be happy.

My Holiday Wishes by David
I wish for my family to have a good time and eat cake. I wish for myself a toy. I wish for the world to have peace.

My Holiday Wishes by Abby
My family wishes for love. I wish for a monkey. I wish that the world to be a better place.

My Holiday Wishes by Adriana
Me – I wish to have an American girl doll on Christmas. I wish for my family to care for people who need help. I wish for everyone in the world to be happy.

My Holiday Wishes by Cristian H
My 1st wish is for my family to have a great holiday. My 2nd wish is for me to get my presents. My 3rd wish is for the world to have a very merry Christmas!

My Holiday Wishes by Collin
I wish for holiday fun for my family. I wish that my family would buy me a dog. I wish it would rain food for the world.

My Holiday Wishes by Adam
I wish to be with my family forever. I wish to win the science fair. I wish for the world to stay clean. I also wish for world peace and harmony.

My Holiday Wishes by Christian F
I wish for my family to stay healthy. I wish for lots of presents from Santa. I wish for the world that people pick up their trash.

My Holiday Wishes by Amanda
I wish my family a Merry Christmas. I wish for a great Christmas girl from Santa Clause. I wish for all the poor children to have a good Christmas.

My Holiday Wishes by Syd
I wish my family has fun on our cruise. I wish for presents! I wish all kids have a nice Christmas.

My Holiday Wishes by Ryan
I wish our family wouldn’t be busy. I wish I could fly! I wish that the world was bigger.

My Holiday Wishes by Mason
My wish for my family is that we would always have money to do fun stuff. My wish for myself is to earn my A.R. trophy. My wish for the world is to be a peaceful place.

My Holiday Wishes by Ed
My holiday wish for my family is that my grandma gets better. I hope I do not have strep-throat ever again! I wish that the world will no collapse.

My Holiday Wishes by Nickolas
I wish my family would get a new car. I wish I got a new bike. I wish the world is always sunny.

My Holiday Wishes by Diego
I wish to go to Disneyland with my family. I wish for a ToyThor. I wish to see Jesus to come to the world.

My Holiday Wishes by Shreya
I wish for a purple squirrel. I wish for my family happiness, health and prosperity. I wish for the world peace and harmony.

My Holiday Wishes by Jonas
My wish is my brothers would be nice. My family wish is we can move and that magic was real.

My Wonderful Wishes by Desirae
One of my wishes is for me to get a trampoline. My mom wishes for us to have our own place. I wish for the paradise to come and good dead people get risen.

No comments: