Saturday, February 19, 2011

LOVE IS.......

I asked the children to finish this sentence:  Love is....
This is what Collin, Syd, Adam, Cristian H., Charlie, Shreya, Peyton, Claire,
Christian F., David, Mason, Hector, Jonas, Ryan, and Diego wrote.  (Many of the Cubs had the same ideas about what love is.  I will only write the idea once, but I'll put an asterisk after the word each time was written.

LOVE IS.....
  • cool***
  • love
  • laughing*
  • kisses***********
  • hugs************
  • sharing**
  • valentines
  • playing*
  • being kind****
  • giving candy
  • getting money*
  • my mom and dad taking care of me
  • before I go to bed I take kisses
  • my mom and dad give me food
  • taking care of your pets
  • giving out valentines
  • you can be nice*
  • doing something with your friend
  • helping someone
  • rad
  • a valentine dance

No comments: