Sunday, March 13, 2011

What Will You Do? (23 Different Stories)

These are the stories that will be in the published book the students made.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. 

A Goalie  By Hector
     I want to be a soccer player. I will be a goalie. A goalie’s job is don’t let the other team make a goal. Goalies need gloves. I want to be a soccer player because I like it.

A Sculptor  By Peyton
     I want to be a sculptor. I want to do it in a sculptor building. I will learn it at a sculptor teacher place. I will use a miner to mine rocks to mine it into a robot. I will have to train for it. I will build a sprite robot. Not all of them will be a robot. I like building sculptures. It will be fun!

A Spy and Work on Computers  By Charlie
     I want to be a spy because my mom was a spy. I want to be a spy because I can spy on people. I need a black costume to be a spy.
    I can work on laptops. I need a screwdriver. I want to work at Right Networks, too; but what should I do?

Art Teacher  By Amanda
     I wish to be an art teacher because you get to paint stuff and you get to teach, too. I need paint. I need tables. I need glue. I need chairs. I need people. I need to be old. I need water. I need a computer. I need paper. I would learn to make paintings. I would try to learn art at art class.

Artist  By Abby
     What I want to be is an artist, because I love to draw and color. I draw beautiful things. I am in Kidz Art. I am an amazing artist. Some of the things I need are: a paint brush, paint, and paper. I LOVE art. Do you like art? I will put it in stores. I will make money.

Artist   By Adriana
     I want to be an artist. I have really good coloring. Coloring is fun. I will need a brush, and paint and a board. I want to paint people. You make paintings. Then you make money. I want to have money.

Artist By Cristian H.
     When I grow up I want to be a sculptor and an artist because it is fun and there is no right or wrong way! I’ll need bottle caps, glue, paint, paint brushes, and paper. Also, I will sell my paintings. I’ll have a place to work. I want to be them because I love art.

Boson  By Gavin
     I want to be a boson because my dad does it and because I like it. He goes to sea and fights bad guys.

Consultant   By Spencer
     When I grow up I want to be a consultant. I will work with my computer. I work in an office. I need a computer. I help other people with their work. I come home, and then I do some work. I want to be a consultant because they make a lot of money.

Different Things  By Diego
     I want to be a dinosaur maker because dinosaurs are cool. The name of my place is Jurassic Park. It will have a sign and it will say: “Welcome to Jurassic Park”. A dinosaur maker needs fossils, tools and shovels.
     I also want to be an art man, and a teacher. Art is nice and I like teachers. Those are the reasons I want to be those three.

Football Player  By Christian
     I want to be a football player because it’s fun, and because I earn points for my team. Football players tackle each other and keep them from getting a touchdown. I will need shin pads. I will need a football. I will need shoes. I will need a shirt. I will need a helmet. I will need socks. I will need pants. I earn money. Also, it’s exciting and cool!


I Want to be a Paleontologist   By Ed
     I want to be a paleontologist when I grow up. I want to be a paleontologist because it looks cool. When I’m a paleontologist I will study dinosaurs. I will need a brush. How will I be that? I will work very hard in college. I will work at a museum.

My Job  By Desirae
     I want to be an artist because I like to draw and color and I think that it is fun. I need paper, paint, and a brush, and then I would paint a beautiful sunset. I would do art all day. I would sell it to my teacher and my friends.

Scientist  By Collin
     I want to be a scientist with my own lab. I want to be a scientist because a scientist can make cool experiments. I will make a book that shows all of my experiments. I need a scientist uniform. I need special glasses.


Scuba Diver  By Ryan
     When I grow up I want to be a scuba diver. I will go deep diving. I’ll need an oxygen pack. Then I will look for a blue shark. Next I will look for a puffer fish and a crab. Last, I will swim to shore. I want to be a scuba diver because it sounds cool.

Singer  By Shreya
     There are so many things I want to do, but the best thing is singing. First I get a cone.     Then I get a hair band. Last I get a ball and then I start singing. I will practice at my house in my room. I will sing good songs. Why will I sing; because I want to sing. Why I will sing good songs is because I am in my room on my bed and that makes it better. I love singing because it makes me happy.

Umbrella Maker  By Syd
     I am going to be an umbrella maker. I will cut out a blanket. I will make the topping and find a stick for the spokes. I will make patterns on my umbrellas. Then I will sell it at a store. People pay me money. I think that is fun.



Vet   By Nikolas
     I want to be a vet because I like animals. It is fun! I will need medical tools. I will go to vet school. I like helping people with their pets.


What I Want to Be   By Claire
     I go outside. I look at some beautiful things and look at the things. Then I paint on papers. Some of the things I need are paint brushes, paints and paper. I want to be an artist because painting is fun.


When I Grow Up  By Jonas
     When I grow up I want to be somebody who will work on computers. I will see what is wrong. I will tell them what is wrong. Some of the things I will need are pliers and screw drivers. They will give me the tools to fix it. I will fix it. I will get paid. Why I like to do that is because I am interested in computers.


When I Grow Up   By Adam
     When I grow up I want to be a spaceship builder and an alligator and crocodile keeper. I would build any kind of space ship. I would keep any kind of alligator or crocodile. I will need a habitat and some tools. I want to build a space ship because they are cool. Alligators and crocodiles are also cool.


Wii Game Designer   By David
     I want to be a Wii game designer because it sounds exciting. It sounds cool. I want to make a Wii game so much. I want to make a Star Wars game. I need a computer. I need a shipping box. I need a shirt and clothes and underwear so I don’t be naked. I have to have a creative mind. I’m going to work in a computer lab. I want to make money because I want to get paid.

Worker   By Mason
     When I grow up I will work at Funny Things for Kids. I just made it up. I want to work there because I will get $75.00. Some of the things I will need are a stand, an open sign and water to sell. I will need a funny brain. The first thing I will do is I will put the stand up and wait for people to come. Then after that I will go home and rest.











No comments: