Friday, February 12, 2010

BEAR COUNTRY LOVE


Happy Valentine's Day from Mrs. Pruzin's Cubs! Instead of posting the news this week, the cubs are posting what they think LOVE IS....
good and happiness (Madeleine)
My mom giving me hugs and kisses; giving candy; saying I love you; saying why are you so sad when someone is sad (Phoebe)
sharing toys; caring for other people; loving other people; hugging people (Madison)
spending time with my mom; having dinner with family; visiting grandma; playing with my brother (Breydan)
when families come together; loving is caring; nice and good; love each other (Megan)
like somebody that cares about you; or you care about them; my mom loves me; my dad loves me (Mikayla)
hugging; being together; being nice; sharing things (Ben)
love is when my cousin comes over; love is when people are nice (Tiffany)
visiting my grandma and grandpa; kissing and hugging; helping and kindness (Zach)
We share love in our family. We ride bikes together. We take walks together. Love is kind. Love is having fun together. We have a Valentine feast together. (Katarina)
fun; Love is what families do. Love is what families like to do together. Love is giving. (Colton)
good; like eating candy all day; having fun playing; my life; the body of God; is playing (Branden)
being with my family; new friends; being nice to each other; my baby sister saying my name (Zachary)
what makes me happy; Love is special. Love is good. Love is what Valentine's Day is all about.
(Reis)
someone likes someone; You care about them. You give them hugs. You give them hugs and kisses. (Caleb)
helping and sharing; being nice; and letting people come and play with them (Lauren)
When you help somebody; you give each other hugs; be kind; drive each other places; pray for each other; make breakfast (Alicia)
giving hugs and kisses; giving cards to each other; It means that you love people. Love is feeling safe. (Chloe)
true; happy, patient; kind; God; forgiving (Ethan)
kissing or hugging; if you love somebody; if you give a valentine; if you love something (Jumana)
sharing with someone; caring about someone; making someone feel better; making new friends (Alex)
between a mom and a daughter; being kind; feeling happy; being together (Shareya)
candy, hugs, kisses, hearts (Hayden)
Nana because she is nice; Love is Papa D. because he is special. Love is missing Hampton. Love is
Mrs. Pruzin because she gives bear hugs. (Noah)
Love is feeling about caring for others and me. Smiles, hugs and kisses show love. Love is friendship, mac N cheese, pizza, Quinn (Alexis)
Love is: flowers, food, home, animals, mom and dad, brother and sister, God, my friends, my teacher, a hug and a kiss. (Jonathan)
the feeling you have for someone you care about; When you tell someone, "I love you"; when you give someone a present; when you are going down the slide and someone wants to play. (Meikelo)

1 comment:

LPipppins said...

What a loving group of cubs!