Friday, February 5, 2010

News From Pruzin's Cubs




Alexis wrote: We have a classroom full of teddy bears and I love the teddy bears just like my teacher.
Meikelo wrote: Space was fun because we went inside a tent and we saw a book.
Noah wrote: We went to P.E. We got a 4. We did centers.
Shareya wrote: We are reading books a lot. We like books. We read about snowflakes.
Ben wrote: We did math with tangrams. Tangrams are shapes that you cover pictures with. There are boards that you put them on.
Tiffany wrote: We did centers in P.E. My favorite one was jump rope.
Alex wrote: On Wednesday I had REACH. In REACH we play games and sometimes we do work.
Katarina wrote: Music is fun and I get to sit in the middle in front of Megan. It is fun!
Jonathan wrote: We are learning about Arizona. We are learning about the planets.
Ethan wrote: In A.R. Caleb is almost to 300 points. I am almost to 55 points. A.R. is the best thing a kid could ever want.
Lauren wrote: We helping for Haiti. We are selling toys and bracelets and sending Haiti the money.
Reis wrote: Mrs. Pruzin just put on her website about tangrams. It is really hard.
Hayden wrote: We went to the space museum. They told us a story. They showed us constellations.
Jumana wrote: I got my trophy at the Spirit Celebration. It was fun. I took pictures with Mrs. Pruzin.
Breydan wrote: I ran 6 laps. After I ran 6 laps we played a game.
Branden wrote: On the computer there's a web site called tangrams. There's a wave, bunny, square and others.
Mikayla wrote: We did a timed math test. I finished mine. I love math. Math is fun.
Caleb wrote: In A.R. I am almost to 300. I am at 289. I need 11 more.
Megan wrote: Today Alicia was Student of the Week. We had a Spirit Celebration and Branden was a cub scout.
Zachary wrote: In A.R. I moved up to 155 points. Alicia got to 100.
Madeleine wrote: P.E. is awesome because it is Healthy Heart Day.
Alicia wrote: In Art we did a contest. We had to fill a bottle with foam. It was so much fun!
Zach wrote: In Music we learned a new song. It was fun.
Colton wrote: At Art we made a snowman. At Art we raced to make a snowman.
Chloe wrote: We're going to have a dance. It's a father/daughter dance. But now the boys can do it to. It will be cool there.

Mrs. Pruzin thinks her cubs are amazing first graders!









3 comments:

Mrs. Grabill said...

Mrs.Grabill thinks Mrs. Pruzin is on to something! The cubs ARE all amazing first graders! I have seen you all grow as readers, learners, friends and as people as I have been spending Friday afternoons with you this school year. You should all be proud. I know I am proud to know each of you!

LPipppins said...

I agree with Mrs. Grabill and Mrs. Pruzin that the cubs are AMAZING first grade readers! I have also been able to experience first hand how far the cubs have come with their reading. Keep up the great work!!! Congrats and a big round of applause to the cubs who just received their AR trophies.

Branden you did a wonderful job being a part of the Flag Ceremony! You should feel very proud of yourself.

R.Ellerd said...

Ms. Ellerd just wanted to stop in and say hi! I miss you all soooo much! I'm amazed at how many of you have received your reading trophy and how well you are doing on your numbers. You are growing leaps and bounds. I "regret" (hint, hint, a MYSTERY word) that I don't get to spend more time with all of you. I miss our reading groups and all your smiles! Keep up the great work and I'll see you soon!