Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pruzin's Cubs News for the Week of August 21st


Ben wrote: "On Bring Your Bear Day we got to bring a bear."
Alicia wrote: "Bear Day was fun!
It was cool! We had a picnic.

Madeleine wrote: "I got to play with my bear outside."
Branden wrote: "We played teddy bear throw at recess."
Zach wrote: "We did hard math."
Lauren wrote: "Our smartboard is
really cool. We haven't used it yet."
Ethan wrote: "Today we got a smartboard. "
Alex wrote: "I had my very first test in A.R."
Katarina wrote: "I like P.E. so much. I love it! We learned hopscotch."
Caleb wrote: "I like recess because I get to play tetherball."
Phoebe wrote: "Guided Reading is fun. You will like it, too."
Jumana wrote: "We went to P.E. and we played hopscotch."
Tiffany wrote: "We read, The Van." Colton wrote: "We got a new smartboard."
Megan wrote: "I love guided reading because it is fun."
Mikayla wrote: "I am having a great time at school." (Friday was Mikayla's first day at Copper Creek.)
Chloe wrote: "In art we had paint and we had to make lines. Then we used the paint we had."
Alexis wrote: "I love Music!" Zachary wrote: "We got a new student."
Hayden wrote: "In Art we painted."



No comments: