Friday, August 14, 2009

Our First 7 Days of Learning (Written by Mrs. Pruzin's cubs)



  • We made face glyphs.

  • We read books out of our book boxes.

  • We did exercises in P.E.

  • We had our first Spirit Celebration.

  • I like boxing the word wall words.

  • In Music we got new spots.

  • We went on a bear hunt.

  • We had fun in Art.

  • At recess I play tetherball because I'm the champ!

  • I like to swing at recess.

  • I have lots of fun in Mrs. Pruzin's class.

  • We have lots of fun with her dog. When you have a clean desk you get the dog on your desk. I like when the dog is dancing and singing on the table. The dog is funny!

  • I like the bears.

  • I had hot lunch this week.

  • At recess I play football.

5 comments:

Jenn Mulford said...

Soo Sweet! I look forward to more of your blogs! I will share w/ Ben and Nick tomorrow.

LPipppins said...

What a great idea. Can't wait to read more!

LPipppins said...

What a great idea. Looking forward to reading more.

Unknown said...

Hi Mrs. Pruzin. I hope that your year is going great with all of your new 1st graders. I miss you alot and I will come back to visit you as soon as I can. Your kids will have alot of fun this year in Bear Country. All they have to do is do their work and have alot of fun. You guys also get special prizes such as the marble jar if she still has it. You'll also learn to love bears as much as Mrs. Pruzin does. I hope you guys have a great year and have fun cause someone as fun as Mrs. Pruzin doesn't come around very often.

From your former student,
Josh Cronk

Toni Pruzin said...

Hi Josh,
I'm so glad that you wrote on our blog. You were an amazing first grade cub and now you are an amazing 7th grader! I miss seeing you. I do still have the marble jar. I hope to see you soon.
Love,
Mrs. Pruzin