Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pruzin's Cubs News for the Week of Oct. 26th


Noah wrote: At Field Day we won the Relay Race. We also won the Tug-of-War contest. We beat Mrs. Thacker's class and Mrs. Mannan's class. Mrs. Pruzin won the Relay Race and the Tug-of-War three times in a row! Colton wrote: At the Field Day we won the relay race and
Tug-of-War. We won because we worked together. Madison wrote: We won Tug-of-War and the Relay Race. We worked together.
Chloe wrote: At the Harvest party there was a place where you make a part of Ben's Bells. I made a ball with a butterfly on it. Another station had where you make a bear magnet and you put clothes on the bear.

Phoebe wrote: We had a party at school. We had fun!

Ben wrote: We are writing Halloween stories that Mrs. Pruzin is typing into books.

Caleb wrote: We read about bulb plants. We planted a bulb plant. Our teacher won't say what it is.

Alexis wrote: The Harvest party was fun. I got to put my hands behind my back and I got to eat a donut.

Reis wrote: In Art we made a color triangle. The sides of the triangle were colored.

Madeleine wrote: I see the carrots. It was not growing.

Jumana wrote: In Music we did a special song for Mrs. Pruzin.

Branden wrote: I got 55 points in A.R. I like to read A.R. books so I get lots of A.R. points.

Zachary wrote: We planted a bulb. It is a surprise.

Zach wrote: We wrote Halloween stories. I wrote, "The Vampire Who Fell Out of a Gluestick." It is funny.

Mikayla wrote: We went to the den and we got a story. It was called, "Scarecrow Pete."

Tiffany wrote: We had a Harvest party. We are having fun.

Ethan wrote: I moved up a level in A.R. I was an Independent Reader. Now I am a Super Reader. The new bead was clear. Do you like A.R.?

Alicia wrote: My mom helped with Ben's bells. We helped Ben's bells by making the little beads.

Alex wrote: In art we saw wood sculptures. We made a color triangle. I finhished my Sunshine Math packet.

Katarina wrote: I got my cast off.

Lauren wrote: We did a science experiment. We cut the top of a carrot off and put it in pebbles.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Cubs! Congratulations on the relay and tug-of-war victories!! Also, thank you Mrs. Pruzin for your part in restoring the blog. My daily romp through the Twitters and blogs are crucial to preserving my psyche! Thanks!--Mrs. Salazar

Toni Pruzin said...

Thanks for commenting on our blog! My cubs and I love hearing from our followers. I love reading what Mr. Floore has to say on Twitter, too. :)
Mrs. Pruzin

LPipppins said...

What a fun week! Congrats on the big win at tug-of-war and the relay race. It looks as if the class works together really well. A big round of applause for working so hard.

Mrs. Ronnie said...

Hooray! Way to show em' what you're made of! I wish I was there to win again too. Remember, you, me, and Kathy all won last year!?

Toni Pruzin said...

How could I forget! I wish you were here to win again, too.