Friday, October 2, 2009

Pruzin's Cubs News for the Week of Sept. 28th

Zach wrote: In Music we played a game. It was fun.

Reis wrote: We did an experiment about two seeds. One of the seeds turned brown and split. The other one just split.

Madeleine wrote: The Hawk Walk is fun. It is fun to do the Hawk Walk.

Mikayla wrote: When we go to Music we listen to the music and then we give our name cards to a student. We listen to the teacher so we know all the instructions and most people listened. Everyone did good.

Lauren wrote: In Art we drew either a cat, a dog, or a bear. I drew a bear. We had to color it. We can't leave any white. Then she sends them to a company.

Noah wrote: I had to do my homework outside. I also had to read a seed book.

Alicia wrote: At the spirit celebration Wilbur came and we screamed, "U of A". Also, the boy cheerleaders and one of the girl cheerleaders came. Wilbur and one of the boy cheerleaders sprayed Mrs. Walker with sticky strings.

Jonathan wrote: We are going to be planting a seed. I want to plant the Baby's Breath.

Chloe wrote: At recess there was a puddle and lots of bees were in it. There were some in the trash can and in the other one, too. The bees were following me.

Megan wrote: I got Little Bear. I got to bring Little Bear home.

Zachary wrote: I am an Honors Reader. At the next spirit celebration I will get my trophy.

Alex wrote: In P.E. we got a 4, which is better than a 3! We usually get a 3+.

Colton wrote: I'm almost and Independent Reader.

Katarina wrote: I broke my arm when I was at PAL. I was in the grass.

Caleb wrote: Today I got a trophy. It is cool. Oh Yeah!

Breydan wrote: I got two points in A.R.

Tiffany wrote: We made pictures out of seeds.

Ethan wrote: I became a Ready Reader and stuffed animal I got was a cheetah.

Jumana wrote: I need four more points to be an Independent Reader.

Branden wrote: We had a scorpion in the library today!

Hayden wrote: In guided reading we read "The Carrot Seed" and "The Seed".

Alexis wrote: I read the book called "Biscuit".

Madison wrote: In P.E. we went around the tree and other stuff. We followed the white line and we did different stuff. We ran across to the other cone. We skip, run and walk.

2 comments:

Mrs. Ronnie said...

Mrs. Pruzin......you are such a great teacher. I miss you!

Love,
Miss Ronnie

Toni Pruzin said...

Thanks Miss Ronnie! :) You are a great teacher and I miss you too!
Love,
Mrs. Pruzin