Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pruzin's Cubs News for the Week of October 5


Reis wrote: I danced on the table with Branden because I became an Honors Reader and Mrs. Pruzin danced on the table.

Jonathan wrote: We are trying to get a class pet. We do not know what the class pet is. Do you? We have to start to get 4's and 5's in our Special Classes. I wonder what it is. I wonder if it is a rabbit. I do not care. I wonder if who's job it will be to feed the pet.
Breydan wrote: I read with my teacher. .

Noah wrote: We went on the Smartboard. We went to Spelling City.

Zach wrote: I got 40 points in A.R. and got a bead! I liked it!

Zachary wrote: I danced on the table with Mrs. Pruzin.

Tiffany wrote: We read a big book about pumpkins. In the big book it said you can make pumpkin pie.

Shareya wrote: I took an A.R. test.

Lauren wrote: I became a Super Reader. Now I have 3 beads on my A.R. buddy.

Ethan wrote: In the library I took an A.R. test on "Biscuit Visits the City: and I got 100%. Do you like A.R. ?

Megan wrote: At art we had a test of the primary colors, then secondary colors. It was fun doing it.

Madison wrote: In art we took a test to see how we did to see the primary colors and the secondary colors.

Hayden wrote: In P.E. we played tug of war. We played rings. We practiced for field day.

Katarina wrote: We did instruments in Music. It was fun.

Ben wrote: In math sometimes we worked on patterns. Sometimes we worked on math packets.

Phoebe wrote: I turned into a Ready Reader and it was fun.

Alicia wrote: In P.E. we practiced for field day. What we did was we practiced tug of war. Then we practiced all of the relay races.

Jumana wrote: I became an Independent Reader. When you are an Independent Reader you get a bead on your A.R. buddy.

Caleb wrote: We planted seeds. They were pumpkin seeds. We put them in the sun. Then we wrote in a plant log.

Branden wrote: Me and Reis danced on the table to the chicken dance. Why---because Reis and I got 35 points in A.R. and we got to dance on the table!

Alex wrote: We planted a seed. It was a pumpkin seed. We wrote in a book. In the morning we do the pledge. We have a silence time.

Mrs. Pruzin wrote: You can see how successful these children are in our school's A.R. club by clicking on the title of this post. It will take you to the A.R. link of my website. Every child in the class is participating in the program. Our goal is for the entire class to earn an honors trophy.

No comments: