Friday, January 15, 2010

Pruzin's Cubs News for the Week of Jan. 11th

Alex wrote: I danced on the table for getting to 100 points. At Art we got a 5.

Reis wrote: Me, Alex, Zachary and Caleb danced on the table. We were very funny!

Zachary wrote: Me, Reis, Caleb and Alex danced on the table all by ourselves. It was fun!


Meikelo wrote: This is my first week in Bear country. I had lots of fun.

Megan wrote: In Art we finished a monster. The book was Where the Wild Things Are. It was fun. My monster was cool. Mercer Mayer was a good drawer. We painted. It was cool.

Noah wrote: On my math timed test I think I got 100% on it.

Chloe wrote: On Zachary's birthday Zachary brought donuts. He brought chocolate and clear kind. Mrs. Pruzin gives big bear hugs to people that have their birthdays.

Branden wrote: In Art we made monsters for a project. For homework I did mulitplication and division fact families.

Madeleine wrote: P.E. is fun. I like it. Do you? I do. I love it.

Jonathan wrote: We got a 4 in Music. We got a 5 in Art.

Tiffany wrote: We got a 5 in Art. We had Zachary's birthday.

Lauren wrote: In Art we made a wild thing. It was very fun. We painted the background.

Mikayla wrote: Zachary's birthday was very fun. He brought donuts for snack. They were good. He brought chocolate and plain. He brought ice cream that was good, too. Now he is seven years old.

Ben wrote: Zachary had a birthday. He brought donuts.

Katarina wrote: I liked Zachary's birthday. It was fun.

Caleb wrote: We did a Science experiment which was putting water in powder. When we did that the water turned white and then into snow! Later we put lemonaid, vinegar and milk in the powder.

Phoebe wrote: We made snowflake similes. We got a new student! Math was great.

Colton wrote: On Zachary's birthday we had donuts. At Zachary's birthday we all had fun.

Madison wrote: In P.E. we did stuff like tag. We threw a bean bag and whoever has the bean bag tags who is their partner. When Mrs. Manglesdorf blows the whistle we do it again.

Jumana wrote: We went outside for Zachary's birthday. We got ice cream and little donuts. It was fun. His grandparents came with the stuff.

Zach wrote: In P.E. we ran the trail and sang some songs. I liked this.

Shareya wrote: Art was fun. I like Art. I wish that Art was every day.

Alicia wrote: Zachary's birthday was really fun. He brought donuts and ice cream.







Mrs. Pruzin wrote: I let the children choose what they would tell about. I guess Zachary's birthday and Art were the best things that happened this week! BIRTHDAYS ARE VERY IMPORTANT CELEBRATIONS IN BEAR COUNTRY. The children continue to excell in our school's A.R. club. The table has been danced upon many times. I was glad to be able to take pictures since the boys said they could dance without me!

4 comments:

Mrs. Grabill said...

What an exciting week in Bear Country! Welcome to the newest cub - I am glad I got to meet you on Friday :-) Belated congratulations to the cubs who recently earned their Honors Reader trophies! I also LOVED seeing the boys dancing on the table!! Each one of you cubs continue to amaze me with your reading progress - keep up the great work! Bear Country is such a FUN place to learn and grow!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cubs! Wow! What a time you've all had in the New Year! Loved the dancing on the table pictures!
Keep up the good work- Each and everyone of you! We are all so proud to watch you grow!
Mrs. Mulford

DonnaL said...

Great job on getting 100 AR points! You all look like you had a great time dancing on the table:)
Mrs Pruzin will need a longer table soon.

Welcome to the class Meikelo!

Keep up the great work on AR points everyone. You are all doing a great job.

LPipppins said...

The pictures of the boys dancing on the table are just awesome. I can see that they were very happy and were having a great time!

A huge welcome to the newest cub, Meikelo. I'm sure that all of the other cubs have made him feel welcomed to the cub den.

A round of applause for all the reading and earning AR points. You are amazing readers!