Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pruzin's Cubs Report on the Week of Jan. 18th

Ethan wrote: On the 100th day of school we got to blow bubble gum. I got second place. It was fun. Zachary wrote: On the 100th day of school we had a bubble gum blowing contest. Madison blew 50 bubbles. We had donuts for snack. We had fun! Reis wrote: We had the 100th day of school. It was very fun. We had Zero's cousin come. His name is Indy.



Shareya wrote: All of us dressed up. One of us was the Cat in the Hat. The person that was Cat in the Hat was Reis. One of us was a cat. That was Shareya. Chloe wrote: We are having a book fair. We had to dress up as a character in a book. I dressed up as Fancy Nancy. She wears lots of clothes. She likes to say a lot of fancy words. We had so much fun when we dressed up! Jumana wrote: We dressed up as our favorite character. I dressed up as Annie. We had to get a book. My book is "Cold Afternoon on the Amazon". It was fun! Alicia wrote: On Friday we dressed up as a character from a book. I dressed up as Annie from Jack and Annie. It was fun! Megan wrote: Today we are dressed up as a book character. I dressed up as Biscuit's mom. It was fun and cool. It was a fun day! Mikayla wrote: We got to dress up as a character in a book. We got to bring the book, too. It was fun!
Tiffany wrote: I hit my head in P.E. We did 4th grade stuff. We did the chicken dance.
Katarina wrote: In P.E. we got a 3+. We had fun. We ran through three poles.
Madeleine wrote: In P.E. we ran around three poles. We skipped around 3 poles. Good day!
Madison wrote: In P.E. we ran around three poles. We did exercises. We got a 3+.
Breydan wrote: In A.R. I got one more point because I read a book.
Jonathan wrote: We did Shared Writing. We made a short story. We wrote about the 100th day of school.
Meikelo wrote: Today we wrote a paper about the 100th day of school. We also wrote a short story another day.
Lauren wrote: We did a short story. We wrote about the 100th day of school. It was very fun!
Ben wrote: On a rainy day we play games in the hall or we build with legos when it's recess time.
Phoebe wrote: We had a math timed facts test. We played with blocks of tens and ones and hundreds. We made a number scroll.
Branden wrote: My homework was addition, division, multiplication and subtraction. In math we did a timed math test. I have 140 A.R. points.
Alex wrote: We started a number scroll. I got to 200. In math we had a math test.
Caleb wrote: We built with blocks and made numbers with them. My homework was really hard. We are making a number scroll.
Hayden wrote: In Art we made a wild thing. We made a background. We cut it out.
Someone wrote: Art is fun. In art we finished the projects together as a class. The class was quiet.
Noah wrote: In Art we made a wild thing. We also made the background. And we finished it.
Zach wrote: In Art we finished our monsters. It was fun. Our monsters were in the forest.
Colton wrote: At Art we finished the background of our monsters. All of the monsters we made are scary.

4 comments:

LPipppins said...

It's hard to believe that you have been in school for 100 days. The time sure does fly! I enjoyed being there for part of the day to help everyone celebrate. So.... how many days left to school is over???

LPipppins said...

So... how many days left till school is over???

I need to get better at proofreading :)
Any volunteers to help?

Mrs. Grabill said...

How exciting that you are all 100 days smarter :-) It has been fun seeing each of you grow and learn since 1st grade began last August. Keep up the great work!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cubs! Wow! LOVED the photos!
Book fair characters looked so fun!
I wish I could have dressed up...I would have been Kate Wetherall from the "Mysterious Benedict Society" series. I highly recommend it to the Hardy boys followers in your class! It's a great read along series-your mom and dad can read to you!
Have a great week! Mrs. Mulford
aka "anonymous"