Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Cubs Report for the Week of Aug. 31st

Math
In math we watched Brain Pop Jr. (Michael)
We did lots of math. It was fun. (Collin)
At math we learned about writing. (Christian)

Bear Day
At Bear Day we brought our bears. Mrs. Pruzin read us a story.(David)
At lunch we had a teddy picnic. We showed our teddy bears around the room. (Jonas)
Bear Day was the best day ever because it was the BEST day! (Shreya)
Bear Day was the best day ever. (Amanda)
I liked Bear Day. (Adriana)

Recess
At recess I played. (Sophie)
I made rocks at recess. (Nikolas)
At recess I made rocks. (Christian)
We had our snacks. I had fun. (Mason)


Music
I do fun stuff at music. I got an instrument. I made music with it. (Claire)
At music we played a game. It is called Old Gray Cat. At music we did a band. (Alexandra)

P.E.
We played a game. We learned about rules. We love P.E. (Diego)
At P.E.we played Octopus. (Gavin)
In P.E. we played Octopus. I love P.E. (Megan)

Reading
We are reading with our reading book, and it is fun. Then we get to bring our reading buckets. (Desirae)

Spirit Celebration
At the Spirit Celebration we sang te Copper Creek song.(Spencer)
Michael got a Ben's Bells becaus he was kind and other people were kind, too.
We met Ben's mom and we gotto see Ben's Bells. We got to see pictures of Ben. We sang the Copper Creek song. (Peyton)

Art
In art I did a gumdrop museum. (Syd)
In art we played "Wich Goo".

3 comments:

Reidhead family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reidhead family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reidhead family said...

It was fun going to music with you the other day! Keep smiling Peyton(: I love you!