Thursday, September 27, 2012

Root Beer Float and Marble Jar Party

Madeline: The marble party was fun we danced. The root beer float party was fun. Did Zero the Hero have fun? I don’t know? Andrew: We got to bring our favorite stuffed animal! We got to play! I played two games. I had fun! Zephany: Camden taught some of my friends and me the Y.M.C.A. I had some ice cream and after I had ice cream I had root beer. Then I had free time. For free time I danced. Lacie: Camden and I were dancing! The root beer float party was fun! Nathan: We played Legos and we made a train track and I played with Chris. Bryan: I liked the ice cream party. Isaiah: We played Legos. I ate root beer floats with my class. Cash: I had fun eating my ice cream. I had fun playing board games. I had fun! Adriene: We had tons of fun because we danced. It was awesome. My root beer float was good. I liked everything. Avallysia: We got to play with board games. We got to dance. We had root beer floats. We got to bring a stuffed animal. Caydin: I like to play with my Tata Bear. Bubba: The root beer floats were good. I played board games with Cash and Harris and Bryan. Chris: I played with Legos with Nathan. Emily: Me and people in my class danced to music. I danced with Bella. Bailey: Me and Little Horse danced. Sienna: We did the Y.M.C.A. It was fun. We did the Macarena it was fun. We did the hula. It was fun. We had root beer floats. Yum yum! Thank you Mrs. Pruzin. I had fun with Bella. Camden: Lacie and I danced. The root beer floats were good. Bella: We danced to Y.M.C.A. We did wowie songs. Then we played board games. Then we played games with Sienna. We drank root beer floats with friends. Me and Sienna played lots of games together. I love games. Do you like games? Gracie: I like my Victory dance so, so, so, much!!! I like to dance with Lacie it is fun! I had fun. Luke: I played with Legos at the marble party. I made a police ship out of Legos then I went to the dancing center. I danced with my best friend. Harris: I like root beer floats. I like ice cream. We had free time. Hannah: We danced.

2 comments:

Lorella Ritzel said...

I like the writing! I think you had fun too! Love, Sienna

Anonymous said...

I love reading your writings and all that you are doing in 1st grade. You are an awesome class!
Love,
Mrs. Mustain