Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Cubs Report

Cam wrote: At the Hawk Walk we lost a kid and found that kid. We did hula hoops. We did clay at Art. Bubba wrote: At the Hawk Walk I got really wet. At P.E. we played with hula hoops. At Art we made a bear out of clay. Nathan wrote: I had fun. I like the part when Mrs. Walker got slimed and the part when Mrs. Skillman got slimed. We played with clay and we made bears with it. Luke wrote: At the Hawk walk I got sprayed by silly string. At Art we used clay. At P.E. we played with the hula hoop. Bailey wrote: We had fun at Art. At P.E. we had fun. Gracie wrote: At the Hawk Walk we got wet! We had otter pops! We did hula hoop at P.E.! At Art we did clay bears! I got sprayed and I got wet! I got soaked! I ran and I walked. It was fun and it was good! Did you like it? You get wet. Do you like it? Lacie wrote: On the Hawk Walk I liked when we got otter pops! And when we got sprayed from the people. Chris wrote: We got sprayed by water guns. Madeline wrote: In P.E. we hula hooped it was fun. In art we made clay bears. I liked the cheerleaders at the Hawk Walk. Isaiah wrote: We got wet with water. At P.E. we played war toss. We made a bear out of clay. Sienna wrote: The Hawk Walk was so fun. P.E. was cool and fun. We played hula hoops. In Art we made clay bears. Bella wrote: At the Hawk Walk we got sprayed and we saw the cheerleaders. Also, we went to the messy zone. At P.E. we played a beanbag game. At Art we did clay and clay is soft and cool. Emily wrote: At Art we made clay bears! At P.E. we played with hula hoops! At the Hawk Walk me and my friends were under an umbrella! Harris wrote: It was raining. We did hula hoop in P.E. We did clay in Art. Zephany wrote: At the Hawk Walk my favorite things about it was high five from the cheerleaders. Caydin wrote: I got wet from the people and I had otter pops. I did go to the Hawk Walk. Andrew wrote: The Hawk Walk was fun. I got sprayed with water guns. Adriene wrote: I had a good time at the Hawk Walk. The best thing was the rain. It was so cool. Cash wrote: I got sprayed with silly string. I got otter pops. I got sprayed with water. I had fun. I liked it. We had fun. I was happy. Avalyssia wrote: It was raining at the Hawk Walk. I got soaking wet. I liked the Hawk Walk.

1 comment:

Mark Robida said...

It sounds like you all had such a great time at the Hawk Walk!