Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Cubs Report about Special Classes and Recess

Harris:In Music we sang “On Top of Spaghetti”. At recess I swing. Isaiah: At P.E. we play free time. At Music we sang “On Top of Spaghetti”. At Art we made big bugs. Bryan:At Music we sang “On Top of Spaghetti”. Lacie:In Music we sang a song. In P.E. we had free time! In Art we made bugs. Emily: In Art we made bugs. I made my bug look like a bee. I made its stripes pink and purple. Sienna: At Music we sang “On Top of Spaghetti”. At P.E. we had free time. At Art we made bugs. Zephany:In Music we sang songs line “On Top of Spaghetti”. In P.E. we had free time. My favorite thing we did in free time was scooters. At Art we did big bugs. At recess my favorite thing to do is swing. Bella: At Music we sang “On Top of Spaghetti”. At P.E. we played free time. At Art we made big bugs. At recess I like to play Avallysia: In Music we sang “On Top of Spaghetti”. In P.E. we had free time and we played on scooters and hula hoops and balls. Cam: At recess we played freeze tag. At art we did creepy bugs. Andrew: At Art we heard a story. At recess I like to swing. Bailey: I like to swing. Hannah: At recess my favorite thing is the swing. Adriene: At Music we sang “On Top of Spaghetti”. At P.E. we had free time. It was awesome. At Art we did big bugs. The best was recess. Cash: At Music we sang. At P.E. we had free play time with balls. At Art we made big bugs with pastels. Madeline: In P.E. we had free time. We did scooters, hula hoops and balls. In Art we drew bugs and read a story. Luke: At recess me and Bubba played Jelly car. At P.E. we did free time. My favorite was scooters. Nathan: At P.E. we had play time. We made spiders at Art. Bubba: In Music we sang a song. In P.E. I played with balls. In Art I made a spider. AT recess I like to play with my friends. Caydin: I had fun at Art and I made a spider. She read us a story. Gracie:At Art we made big bugs. At Music we sang "On Top of Spaghetti". At recess I like to swing and play!

No comments: